Scuba Diving in Sesimbra - Refresh your skills
Clean & Safe
Are you ready for scuba diving in Sesimbra - refresh your skills?
Are you on holidays in Portugal? Have you done Scuba Diving before, but haven’t been for a while and would like to refresh your knowledge? Sesimbra is one of the best scuba diving spots of Europe and invites even inactive Scuba Divers for a fun time underwater. Sesimbra has warm and beautiful water, and is a great spot to get back into diving!
Sesimbra is located only 40km away from the Portuguese capital city Lisbon. Nature lovers will simply love this paradise. Especially the underwater world of Sesimbra is amazing and will surely fasciniate you.
This diving experience is designed for inactive divers who would like to refresh their knowledge and practice. Before we start, you will receive a brief theory lesson where we will remind you of the basics of Scuba Diving. Afterwards there will be one dive from the boat with our fully certified diving instructors. They will also refresh your memory of the procedures underwater, so even if you feel like you don’t remember anything, don’t worry - our team will make sure you remember! And being back in the impressive underwater world will just be a great experience, for sure!
So if you are on holidays around Sesimbra and would like to feel the magic of scuba diving again, come with us on this scuba diving in Sesimbra to refresh your skills! With the help of our professional team, you will feel safe and have a great time!
- Half day scuba diving in Sesimbra program to refresh your knowledge, using full scuba diving equipment;
- This experience is for inactive divers who wish to freshen up their skills and get back into diving;
- Scuba diving in Sesimbra can be done all year round, depending on the weather and ocean conditions;;
- Suitable for the whole family (if you don’t want to dive, feel free to stay on the boat).
- Bring sunscreen, swimming gear, a towel and a hat;
- We suggest to bring a jacket as it might be fresh after your dive;
- All the equipment (bottle, weights belt, suit, etc), diving insurance and boat trip are included;
- Please bring your open water diving certificate along and let us know when your last dive was;
- Food and drinks are not included, feel free to bring your own;
- Pick-up from Lisbon can be arranged for €25, let us know per e-mail if you’re interested;
- Check-in should be done at the location provided on your confirmation email 20 minutes before departure;
- Detailed information about the diving school, including local phone number and address, are included on your confirmation email.
Book ahead to guarantee your seat
Clean & SafeScuba Diving in Sesimbra - Refresh your skills