Scuba diving from Santa Pola
Are you ready to go scuba diving from Santa Pola?
Are you on holidays in Santa Pola and do you like scuba diving? Did you know that this diving experience in Santa Pola gives you access to a huge number of dive sites? Scuba diving from Santa Pola is a great experience in one of the warmest and most beautiful waters of Southwest Europe.
For certified divers, we offer various dive sites. Every day we offer day trips to a variety of sites such as Cala Cortina and Cabo de Palos in Cartagena and boat dives in Cartagena or to Tabarca Marina Reserve based in Santa Pola. The scuba diving in Santa Pola starts at Marina Miramar in Santa Pola. There, our professional PADI instructors will meet you at 8.30 am and check the equipment with you before heading off to our vans or boat.
Taking into account the water and sea conditions we will choose the best dive sites for that day. We will then do two dives with a break in between. You can bring your own gear or rent it for 13€ extra per person. Please note: to dive at Tabarca Island you'll need a medical clearance signed by a doctor stating that you are fit to dive.
Thanks to the diversity of diving sites, scuba diving in Santa Pola is a must for scuba divers who are on holidays in the Costa Blanca. Come and discover the diversity of marine life in this region with privileged conditions due to the mild water temperatures ranging between 15 and 25 degrees and a wide variety of spots for all levels and tastes.
Do we have to convince you more? Come and explore the underwater world with your best friends and/or family while scuba diving from Santa Pola!
- This experience can be done all year round, depending on the weather and sea conditions;
- Scuba diving is a great way for active certified divers to explore the amazing underwater world;
- A visit to this marine reserve is a true must for all nature lovers visiting the region;
- We’re sure this experience is one of the most exciting and adventurous experiences during your holidays;
- This experience is only for active and certified divers with at least an Open Water diving certificate;
- To dive at Tabarca Island you'll need a medical clearance signed by a doctor stating that you are fit to dive;
- The minimum age is 10 years old;
- This experience does not include food and drinks so feel free to bring your own;
- You'll pay a deposit to place your booking request and pay the remaining once your booking is confirmed, with the tour operator
- Please check-in 15 minutes before the start of the experience;
- Detailed tour operator information, including local phone number and exact address, is included in your confirmation email;
- All you need for diving is included: guide, wetsuit, full face masks, tanks, fins and snorkels;
Book ahead to guarantee your seat
Scuba diving from Santa PolaBook now