Scuba diving Crete
Are you ready to go scuba diving in Crete?
1. The first option to choose from is diving in the famous Elephant’s cave (129 €). Our experienced guides will take you to the probably most famous diving site of Crete. The first dive is done at the lighthouse location and the second one at the famous Elephant’s cave. This cavern is 7.5-12 meters deep and 9 meters wide.
2. If you wish to see an old wreck that sunk down to the bottom after an explosion in the year 1916, you can choose to do the wreck diving in Crete (119 €). On these two dives, you will be able to explore the remaining parts of Minnewaska, as the ship was called.
A part of this ship has been down at the bottom of the sea since 1916, and has become a true diving attraction. The diving site is 50 meters long and 10 meters wide, and the dive is at a depth between 12 and 20 meters. A true piece of history and a great diving site!
3. The third option for scuba diving in Crete is wall diving (119 €). The natural dive is part of the submerged cliffs and is home to a very colorful world of local marina flora and fauna. Wall diving in Crete is especially great for those who want to see a big diversity of the fascinating marine life of Crete!
- Scuba diving in Crete is a great way for active certified divers to explore the amazing underwater world around Crete;
- The clear and warm water of Crete is perfect for scuba diving;
- You have the choice between diving at the Elephant’s cave (129 € for 2 dives), Wreck diving (119 € for 2 dives) or Wall diving (119 € for 2 dives). Please choose at the booking form which dive you prefer;
- On the Elephant’s cave option, our experienced guides will take photos and a short video of you, that will be sent to you for free afterwards;
- Scuba diving in Crete is perfect for all diving-lovers to explore the blue side of Crete!
- Bring sunscreen, a bathing suit, a towel and a hat;
- All diving equipment, 2 boat dives, full insurance, PADI guide, photos and video (in case of the Elephant’s cave), and safety-briefing included;
- Free transfer around Chania area included, please let us know in the notes upon booking if you need it;
- This activity is only for active and certified divers with at least an Open Water diving certificate;
- Local treats and water included, but feel free to bring your own;
- Check-in should be done 20 minutes before departure;
- Detailed operator information, including local telephone numbers and addresses, are included on your confirmation email.
Similar experiences in Crete
Snorkeling in Crete
Snorkeling in Crete is the perfect activity for all holiday-makers who love being in the sea an...
SUP in Crete with snorkeling
On this fun SUP in Crete, you can explore the amazing coastline of the Crete as well as the tur...
Kids diving in Crete
Are your kids fascinated by the underwater world? Then we might have just the right activity fo...
First dive in Crete
Your first dive in Crete will take you out in a safe and fun environment and let you take your ...