Are you ready for a sailing tour in Valencia with lunch?
This sailing tour in Valencia
with lunch is the best option for you if you like to sail out on the sea and enjoy good food! During this experience, you can enjoy the view over the city skyline around the Valencia port and afterwards eat a delicious lunch at a typical Valencia restaurant.
Meet your friendly crew at the Marina Real Juan Carlos, where you will come on board the comfortable sailing catamaran. This tour has space for up to 7 people, so don’t forget to invite all your friends and family to join you on this experience. Sit down, kick back and relax while your skipper navigates along the region around the Valencia Marina.
Enjoy the view over the city skyline and the unique coast of Valencia. You can sit in the sun or the shade and there are also toilets on board to provide maximum comfort. If you like, you can also refresh yourself in the turquoise waters of the Mediterranean Sea. Sounds like a dream come true, doesn’t it?
And to make this sailing tour in Valencia with lunch even better, we will anchor after cruising along the skyline and take you out for a delicious lunch at the typical Restaurant Blue Arribar. Here you can choose between different plates and really get to know the Valencia cuisine. It’s simply delicious, trust us!
What are you waiting for? This sailing tour in Valencia with lunch is simply an amazing way to spend 1,5 hours exploring the coast and tastes of Valencia and enjoying the feeling of sailing in the wind!
- Very spacious sundeck giving you the opportunity to lay in the sun or the shade;
- This experience will give you access exclusive areas far from the busy touristic areas;
- Enjoy the view over the amazing coastline from a unique perspective;
- The experienced skipper knows all the secrets and history of the region, and will happily tell you all about it;
- A safety briefing, insurance and life-jackets are included;
- A local captain will give you onboard commentary about the sights;
- A delicious lunch is included;
- If you feel like a refreshment, take a dive into the crystal-clear ocean;
- We recommend bringing sunscreen, swimming gear, a hat and a towel;
- Please check-in 20 minutes before the start of the experience;
- Detailed tour operator information, including local phone number and exact address, is included in your confirmation email;
- All sea experiences are subject to the weather and sea conditions. In case of bad conditions, we'll contact you to reschedule or arrange a refund.