Sailing in Lisbon by night
Are you ready to go sailing in Lisbon by night?
We’ll cruise by the 25th of April Bridge which is very imposing. Even more with its lights on! In front of the majestic Terreiro do Paço, we’ll take a break to taste some local wine and some snacks.In the old town, this sailing in Lisbon by night will take you to discover the enchanting Castle, Alfama, Cathedral, the Pantheon and other landmarks. More towards the West, we’ll cruise by the Belém Tower, Discoveries Monument, Electricity Museum and the “Christ the King” of the Portuguese capital city. Surprise your beloved one with this romantic experience sailing in Lisbon by night.
- Stunning experience sailing in Lisbon by night along some of the main landmarks of the city;
- By night, Lisbon is a totally different experience, and even more when viewed from the Tagus;
- Includes a snack and some drinks;
- Access exclusive areas far from the busy touristic areas.
- Wear comfortable clothes and something warm may be smart too;
- Safety briefing and life-jackets included;
- Some snacks and wine are included. Catering for dinner is optional;
- Check-in should be done 15 min. before departure;
- Detailed operator information, including phone number and address, is included on your confirmation email.
Similar experiences in Lisbon
Private sunset tour in Lisbon (up to 6)
This private sunset tour in Lisbon will take you to discover Lisbon’s landmarks such as Torre d...
Sunset sailing in Lisbon
On holidays in Lisbon? Come along on this sunset sailing in Lisbon! It's a great way to get the...
Sunset catamaran tour in Lisbon
What are you waiting for? Don’t miss out on this sunset catamaran tour in Lisbon to explore the...
Sunset on a vintage boat in Lisbon
During this sunset on a vintage boat in Lisbon, you will be sailing along the Tagus River to en...