Are you ready to try rope swing in Mallorca?
The first challenge is to climb to the top of the arch. Our experienced and friendly instructors will be by your side all the way. We ensure a safe experience using the latest technology and safety equipment. Did you know that you don’t even have to know how to swim? We will guide you all the way.
Once you’ve reached the top there is only one way down! JUMP! You will experience a 20-meter heart-stopping free fall before the swing takes up the slack. It’s the ultimate activity for any junky and there is no previous experience needed ;-)
- Rope swing in Mallorca is a very adventurous and unique way for the real daredevils amongst us to explore the coastline and test your limits;
- The thrill of jumping from a 30 meter high arch is amazing;
- Our experienced and friendly instructors will make sure you all have a safe experience;
- Rope swing in Mallorca allows you to escape from the busy tourist areas and enjoy nature in an intimate way;
- Bring sunscreen, swimming gear, a towel, food, water (minimum 1L) and closed shoes (like training shoes).
- The minimum age to do rope swing in Mallorca is 12 years old; it’s important that you are not afraid of new challenges;
- You must be in good physical condition and declare any medical illnesses;
- Included: material, professional instructors and accident and liability insurance;
- Please check-in 10 minutes before the start of the activity at Café Amarre;
- We’ll send you all detailed information, the phone number and exact address of the tour operator in your confirmation email. Please fill in your names and birthdates in the notes upon booking, for insurance matters.
Similar experiences in Mallorca
Team building in Mallorca
Invite your “tribe” for a team building in Mallorca!
Cliff jumping in Mallorca
This ultimate experience of cliff jumping in Mallorca will get your heart pumping!
Coasteering by night in Mallorca
By night? Yes, you read it right! We now have the perfect activity for the real daredevils amon...
Sea Caving in Mallorca
During this sea caving in Mallorca we will visit Cova de Coloms, situated along the coast of Ca...