Are you ready for a Ria Formosa pirate boat tour?
Are you on holidays in the Algarve with your family, and your kids love being out at sea and dressing up? This Ria Formosa Pirate boat tour is a great way to keep your kids entertained while you can enjoy the beautiful views over the Marine Reserve on this private tour!
This Ria Formosa pirate boat tour starts from the port in Olhão, where you will be welcomed on board of the traditional boat with space for up to 11 people. Here you can relax in the sun while we cruise along the natural park of Ria Formosa, blessed with unique landscapes and crystal clear water.
Your private skipper will be dressed up as pirate and has a full story that will surely catch the attention of the youngest ones on board! Together we will go to a deserted beach and look for a hidden treasure! This will be the highlight of your kids stay in the Algarve, we’re sure about it!
During the cruise you will also be provided with some drinks and snacks, as well as with snorkeling equipment so the whole family can explore the underwater world. Did you know that in the Ria Formosa there are also many rare bird species? With our binoculars you might be able to observe some of them!
This Ria Formosa pirate boat tour will be an unforgettable experience for your family and especially for your kids! Make your kids happy and join us now for this super fun private boat tour!
- A visit to this marine reserve is a true must for all nature lovers visiting the region;
- Feel free to take a refreshing dive and enjoy a swim;
- Smart, young and skilled staff, willing to provide you an unforgettable experience;
- This experience will give you access exclusive areas far from the busy touristic areas;
- This experience is a good choice for families and groups of friends who are passionate about the ocean, nature and adventure;
- Detailed tour operator information, including local phone number and exact address, is included in your confirmation email;
- Something warm may be smart too on the colder evenings;
- This experience does not include food and drinks so feel free to bring your own;
- To place your booking request, a full upfront payment is required.
- We recommend bringing sunscreen, swimming gear, a hat and a towel;
- We recommend bringing your camera for the greatest pics of your holidays;
- A local captain will give you onboard commentary about the sights;
- We'll serve some drinks and snacks and feel free to bring your own as well;
- On board, you can connect your phone via Bluetooth to the sound system;