Are you ready for a private boat tour from Olhão?
Are you planning on visiting the Algarve
together with your family or friends? And would you like to spend some quality time together out at sea, enjoying the sun? This private boat tour from Olhão is a fabulous way to explore the Ria Formosa in style and fully relax on board of the comfortable boat!
Meet your friendly crew for the day at the port of Olhão.
From here we have the perfect starting point for an unforgettable cruise along the Marine Reserve of Ria Formosa. Come on board the traditional boat with space for up to 10 people. I
t’s a lovely setting where you can enjoy the sunshine and amazing views.
You can book this private boat tour from Olhão for as many hours as you like. The more hours, the more amazing places in the Ria Formosa we can visit. Some of the stops we can make during the tour are at the islands Culatra, Armona, Barrinha, Hângares, Farol or Ilha Deserta.
The route of this tour depends on your preferences and the time we have for the cruise. Of course, you can also decide to spend some time on land on your favourite islands! Your private skipper will be happy to give you some suggestions and share their secret spots with you!
Snorkeling equipment, beach umbreallas and fun games are included. Onboard you can also connect to the sound system to have your favourite music playing in the background while cruising along the Ria Formosa.
What are you waiting for? This private boat tour from Olhão is the perfect way to spend an amazing time together with your loved ones exploring the fascinating Ria Formosa! Make sure you don’t miss out on this unique experience during your holidays in the Algarve.
- A visit to this marine reserve is a true must for all nature lovers visiting the region;
- Feel free to take a refreshing dive and enjoy a swim;
- Smart, young and skilled staff, willing to provide you an unforgettable experience;
- This experience will give you access exclusive areas far from the busy touristic areas;
- This experience is a good choice for families and groups of friends who are passionate about the ocean, nature and adventure;
- Detailed tour operator information, including local phone number and exact address, is included in your confirmation email;
- Something warm may be smart too on the colder evenings;
- This experience does not include food and drinks so feel free to bring your own;
- To place your booking request, a full upfront payment is required.
- We recommend bringing sunscreen, swimming gear, a hat and a towel;
- We recommend bringing your camera for the greatest pics of your holidays;
- A local captain will give you onboard commentary about the sights;
- A delicious lunch is included;
- We'll serve some drinks and snacks and feel free to bring your own as well;
- On board, you can connect your phone via Bluetooth to the sound system.