Private boat tour in Azores with whale and dolphin watching
- Speed boat
Are you ready for a private boat tour in Azores with whale and dolphin watching?
Usually, we find around 3 different species on these tours! If all conditions are right and the crew considers it safe, you might even be able to go for a swim with dolphins!
- Private Boat tour in Azores for approximately 3 hours on a Zodiac boat to look for dolphins, whales and other marine wildlife;
- The dolphins and whales are wild animals and not fed so we can never guarantee if we find them and what species we’ll find. It’s a true adventure!
- This tour has a 98% spotting success rate with an average of 3 species per tour!
- Our experienced crew knows all about the local marine wildlife and will happily share their knowledge with you;
- If the conditions are right and our crew considers it to be safe, you also can be lucky and go for a swim with dolphins!
- Not recommend for pregnant women, people with back and neck problems;
- Bring sunscreen, bathing suit, a towel, hat and sun protection;
- Bring a camera to photograph the immense times of fun (please protect electronic equipment);
- Safety briefing, guide, wetsuit and snorkeling equipment included;
- Food and drinks are not included, feel free to bring your own;
- Please check-in 15 minutes before departure of your tour;
- Detailed tour operator information, including direct phone number and address, are included in your confirmation email.
ReviewsSee all reviews
Similar experiences in Azores
Boat tour in Vila Franca do Campo to the Princess Ring
Have you heard of the Princess Ring on the Azores yet? Discover this natural gem on our full da...
Whale and dolphin tour to the islet Vila Franca
This full-day whale and dolphin watching tour to the islet Vila Franca will be one of the best ...
Whale and dolphin watching on Pico
During this dolphin watching on Pico island you’ll have the opportunity to observe some of more...
Whale watching and islet boat tour in São Miguel
Join this exciting marine wildlife boat tour in São Miguel with biologists to discover the whal...