Are you ready for a Private Boat Tour in São Miguel?
If you’re visiting the São Miguel Island in the Azores, and looking for an unforgettable experience, this full-day “Around the Island” boat tour is the perfect choice! Spend 11 hours out on the Atlantic Ocean, cruising all around the coast of the island and enjoying a delicious lunch on board.
This boat tour gives you the opportunity to really explore the coastline of São Miguel. Your private “Around the Island” boat tour starts from the Marina da Ponta Delgada. Come on board of your private boat charter day trip with space for up to 10 people. You can choose between three available boats:
- “Frontino”, space for up to 4 people
- “Galaxia”, space for up to 8 people
- “Sensei”, space for up to 10 people
All three boats have bathrooms and sound system on board, as well as inside and outside space for your maximum comfort. Your local skipper and crew will make sure you have an amazing time on board of your private “Around the Island” boat tour!
During the 11-hour tour, you will get to admire some of the most beautiful spots along the coast of the island. The skipper will take you to see waterfalls, caves, grottos and hidden beaches. Make sure to bring a camera to capture the unique beauty of the island of São Miguel.
Snacks, drinks and a delicious lunch on board are also included during this boat trip. You can choose to do the tour starting with sunrise or ending it with sunset - either way, one thing is for sure: This private “Around The Island” boat tour will be the highlight of your holidays in São Miguel.
- The experienced skipper knows all the secrets and history of the region, and will happily tell you all about it;
- This experience is a good choice for families and groups of friends who are passionate about the ocean, nature and adventure;
- Let your private skipper take you to the most amazing secret spots in the area;
- Enjoy the view over the amazing coastline from a unique perspective;
- A safety briefing by a multilingual guide, insurance and life-jackets are included;
- We'll serve some drinks and snacks;
- A delicious lunch is included;
- A local captain will give you onboard commentary about the sights;
- We recommend bringing sunscreen, swimming gear, a hat and a towel;
- Please check-in 20 minutes before the start of the experience;
- All sea experiences are subject to the weather and sea conditions. In case of bad conditions, we'll contact you to reschedule or arrange a refund;
- Detailed tour operator information, including local phone number and exact address, is included in your confirmation email.