Porto boat cruiseInstant Booking
Are you ready for a Porto boat cruise?
Are you visiting the fabulous city of Porto and looking for a fun way to explore the region? This Porto boat cruise will take you along the Douro River so you can really get to know the city. It’s the most fun way to do sightseeing while relaxing at the same time.
The friendly and experienced crew will welcome you on board the sailing boat at the Douro Marina in Vila Nova de Gaia (across the bridge from the city centre). Here you will be welcomed aboard the stylish boat that has space for small groups of up to 8 people. During this 2-hour boat tour, we will cruise down the Douro River so you can admire the fantastic skyline from the best perspective.
While you relax on the spacious deck you can enjoy the view over the historic centre, the bridges like Ponte Luis I, Foz do Douro and the surrounding streets and cute houses. If the conditions are right we can even go sailing a bit out at sea, adding some extra adventure to this boat tour.
Drinks and food are not included during this sailing cruise, but feel free to bring your own. The crew knows the region like no other and will happily share their extensive knowledge about Porto with you. Is there anything you always wanted to know about the city or Portugal in general? Feel free to ask away and learn a lot of new things!
This Porto boat cruise is a great way to spend some quality time with your favourite people while exploring the unique city. So what are you waiting for? Make sure you don’t miss out on this fun boat tour and join us now. And afterwards you can enjoy the rest of your time strolling through the old town.
- Enjoy the view over the impressive city skyline from a unique perspective;
- Smart and skilled staff, willing to provide you an unforgettable experience;
- The experienced skipper knows all the secrets and history of the region, and will happily tell you all about it;
- Great and spacious boat, known for its security and comfort;
- A safety briefing by a multilingual guide, insurance and life-jackets are included;
- A local captain will give you onboard commentary about the sights;
- We recommend bringing sunscreen and comfortable clothes;
- The minimum age is 2 years old;
- Food is not included, but feel free to bring your own;
- Please check-in 20 minutes before the start of the experience;
- All sea experiences are subject to the weather and sea conditions. In case of bad conditions, we'll contact you to reschedule or arrange a refund;
- Detailed tour operator information, including local phone number and exact address, is included in your confirmation email;
Book ahead to guarantee your seat
Porto boat cruiseBook now