Boat tour in Sesimbra
Are you ready for a boat tour in Sesimbra?
- This boat tour in Sesimbra is a very relaxing and unique way to explore the coastline of Sesimbra;
- The Natural Marine Reserve lodges more than 1000 species of flora and fauna which can be observed closely from the boat;
- We’ll take you to the best spots that only the locals know about;
- Our skippers love what they do and will share some of Sesimbra’s secrets with you;
- This boat tour in Sesimbra allows you to escape from the busy touristic areas and enjoy nature in an intimate way;
- The boat tour in Sesimbra can be done all year round, depending on the weather and ocean conditions.
- Bring sunscreen, hat, swimming gear, a towel, comfortable footwear and a jacket if it’s windy;
- Included: life jacket and insurance;
- This tour requires a minimum of 2 participants;
- Not included: food and drinks, feel free to bring your own;
- Pick-up from Lisbon can be arranged for €25 per person, let us know per e-mail if you’re interested;
- Please check-in s20 minutes before departure;
- Detailed information, including phone number and address of the tour operator, are included on your confirmation email.
Similar experiences in Lisbon
Private tour on a vintage yacht in Lisbon
During this private tour on a vintage yacht in Lisbon, you will be sailing along the Tagus Rive...
Private sailing tour in Lisbon
While staying in Portugal for your holidays, we offer you an unforgettable experience: a privat...
Private sailing charter in Lisbon (up to 18 pax)
Join us with your group of up to 18 people on this private sailing charter in Lisbon. Enjoy the...
Historical Lisbon sailing boat tour
During this Lisbon sailing cruise you will be sailing along the Tagus River to enjoy a special ...