Are you ready for parasailing in Barcelona?
Parasailing in Barcelona gives you a unique feeling of flying! Enjoying the skyline with birds by your side and feeling the adrenaline moving through your veins is the best recipe to remember this experience for the rest of your life! You will experience a unique sensation of free-flying above the Mediterranean Sea with a great view of the city!
To make your sightseeing of Barcelona complete, we give you the opportunity to experience Barcelona from another perspective. Departing from Port Olimpic you will see a privileged view over the city Barcelona from 150 meters above the sea. During 15 minutes you can enjoy an absolute silence and an extraordinary moment of peace and tranquillity.
We can provide a GoPro so you can film your experience parasailing in Barcelona and we’ll also be taking some pictures of your experience if you want (extra costs). When we’re back at the Marina you can check out the pictures and video footage and buy them if you want. Get your friends together and come to see Barcelona from above with this parasailing in Barcelona!
- Parasailing is a unique way to experience Barcelona from the sky and can be done by all ages and levels of experience;
- Parasailing gives you an incredible view over the city Barcelona and the coastline of the Costa Brava;
- The maximum height is 150 meters;
- We can provide a GoPro so you can film your experience and take stunning pictures (extra costs).
- Parasailing in Barcelona is not recommended for people with back and neck pain or pregnant women;
- Bring sunscreen, swimming gear and a towel;
- Safety briefing about parasailing in Barcelona and life-jackets included;
- We recommend booking parasailing in Barcelona in advance as parasailing depends on weather conditions;
- For safety reasons professionals keep the authority to decide how many people can fly at the same time; the maximum weight per flight is 280 kg;
- Check-in should be done at the location provided on your ticket 15 minutes before departure;
- Detailed information about the tour operator, including local phone number and address, are included in your confirmation email.