Diving course in Santa Pola
Are you ready for a diving course in Santa Pola?
Are you on holidays in the Costa Blanca and would you like to learn how to dive in Santa Pola? This PADI Open Water Diver course is the most popular dive program in the world. During 3 days (390€) we will help you to obtain your diving course in Santa Pola with a PADI certificate!
This diving course in Santa Pola is for non-divers who want to become real scuba divers. You will have the freedom to dive with a buddy independent of a professional to a maximum depth of 18 meters. During the diving experiences in Santa Pola, you will learn the fundamentals of scuba diving from our professional dive instructors. All dive equipment and techniques are included.
The program consists of three parts:
- Theory (knowledge reviews, quizzes and a final exam)
- Skills practice in the pool (or confined water)
- 4 open water dives in the sea
Our dive centre based in Santa Pola is located in Marina Miramar. From there, our PADI instructors will take you to the best spots along the coast for diving depending on the weather conditions. Lots of fun is guaranteed! The first day of the course we normally start at 16:00 and the other two days at 8:30.
Do we have to convince you more? Experience this lifetime of intense adventure with us and take a diving course in Santa Pola!
- This experience can be done all year round, depending on the weather and sea conditions;
- Under the supervision of experienced PADI instructors, you will learn all the basics and have a safe experience;
- We’re sure this experience is one of the most exciting and adventurous experiences during your holidays;
- This class is designed for beginners. Before going into the water, you'll have a theoretical introduction;
- Bring sunscreen, swimming gear and a towel;
- The minimum age is 10 years old;
- Food and drinks are not included, but feel free to bring your own;
- You'll pay a deposit to place your booking request and pay the remaining once your booking is confirmed, with the tour operator;
- Detailed information about the diving school, including local phone number and address, are included in your confirmation email.
- All you need for diving is included: guide, wetsuit, full face masks, tanks, fins and snorkels;
- Theory, skills practice in the pool and four open water dives in the sea;
Book ahead to guarantee your seat
Diving course in Santa PolaSubmit your Inquiry