Are you ready for an Olhão boat tour to 3 Ria Formosa islands?
Did you know that the Algarve is not only beaches and coastal towns, but is also home to a marine reserve blessed with a broad variety of unique flora and fauna? The Ria Formosa just outside of Olhão is a highlight for all nature lovers on holidays in the Algarve and will impress you with the enchanting islands and crystal clear waters.
On this 6,5-hour Olhão boat tour to 3 islands in the Nature Reserve of Ria Formosa, you will get to explore three of the most beautiful islands of this natural wonder. This unforgettable boat tour starts from the port of Olhão where you will come on board the comfortable boat with space for up to 8 people. Your local crew will be happy to take you on this cool journey along the Ria Formosa.
Once everybody has taken their seats onboard off we go on this cruise! During the Olhão boat tour to 3 islands in Ria Formosa, you can relax on board while enjoying the amazing views. Your skipper will take you to visit the islands Culatra, Armona and Farol where you can take a refreshing dive in the turquoise waters and have fun at the beach.
To make sure you stay hydrated, water is included as well as binoculars so you can admire some of the rare bird species of the Ria Formosa. We also have snorkeling equipment on board so you can explore the underwater world. And the best - the crew will take some beautiful photos of you during the tour and send them to you afterwards for free!
What are you waiting for? Enjoy this relaxing day out at sea while exploring the magical Ria Formosa on this Olhão boat tour to 3 Ria Formosa islands!
- A visit to this marine reserve is a true must for all nature lovers visiting the region;
- Feel free to take a refreshing dive and enjoy a swim;
- Smart, young and skilled staff, willing to provide you an unforgettable experience;
- This experience will give you access exclusive areas far from the busy touristic areas;
- This experience is a good choice for families and groups of friends who are passionate about the ocean, nature and adventure;
- Detailed tour operator information, including local phone number and exact address, is included in your confirmation email;
- Something warm may be smart too on the colder evenings;
- To place your booking request, a full upfront payment is required.
- We recommend bringing sunscreen, swimming gear, a hat and a towel;
- We recommend bringing your camera for the greatest pics of your holidays;
- A local captain will give you onboard commentary about the sights;
- We'll provide you with a bottle of water;
- We have gear onboard to try some snorkeling;