Dolphin Observation in Lagos with Marine Biologists
Are you ready for dolphin observation in Lagos?
This dolphin observation in Lagos is carried out by one of the first dolphin watching companies in the Algarve with Marine Biologists on every trip. We invite you on an exhilarating wildlife safari on the Atlantic Ocean. We will take you out onto the ocean in search of these beautiful creatures. The crew will do all it can to make sure you get to observe the dolphins. The passengers are also engaged in the fun search of these creatures. However, we deal with wild animals and we cannot guarantee a 100%. Usually, we see dolphins on 95% of our trips, so the chance is extremely high. Dolphin observation in Lagos is a true adventure! Will you join us?
- 1,5 hour boat trip to search for and observe wild dolphins and other marine life;
- During the dolphin observation in Lagos you’ll enjoy memorable ocean views;
- The skippers will give you insight about the secrets of the coast of Lagos and the dolphin communities;
- Extremely high chance of spotting wild dolphins with our experienced crew;
- Ideal choice for families and groups of friends who love the ocean and nature;
- This boat trip is stunning itself and gives access exclusive areas far from the busy touristic areas.
- Bring sunscreen, swimming gear and a towel;
- Safety briefing and life-jackets are included;
- Food and drinks are not included, feel free to bring our own;
- Check-in should be done 20 minutes before departure;
- Detailed information about the tour operator, including phone numbers and exact address, are included on your confirmation email.
Similar experiences in Lagos
Dolphin tour in Lagos
This dolphin tour in Lagos will take you to see wild dolphins in their natural habitat!
Coast and Dolphins in Lagos
The dolphin watching tours in Lagos are very popular. On this tour along the coast and to the d...
Boat + kayak tour to Ponta da Piedade
Yes, this tour is a two in one! We’ll start with a boat tour and then a kayak tour to Ponta da ...
Dolphin watching Lagos
Did you know that the Atlantic along the Algarve is home to wild dolphins? You can go and obser...