Dolphin watching in Nazaré
Are you ready to go dolphin watching in Nazaré?
In fact, as we’re dealing with wild animals, we can never guarantee you’ll actually find them. Our experienced crew does find dolphins on the majority of the trips but it’s always an adventure. Every boat tour is definitely worth it as the boat ride is spectacular and the sights are breathtaking.
- This trip with dolphin watching in Nazaré is a very exciting and unique way to explore the coastline of Nazaré;
- The dolphin watching in Nazaré will take up to 3 hours, but the memories will last forever;
- We’ll take you to the best spots for dolphin watching in Nazaré that only the locals know about;
- Our skippers love what they do and will share some of Nazaré’s secrets with you;
- This dolphin watching tour allows you to escape from the busy touristic areas and enjoy nature in an intimate way.
- This dolphin watching tour in Nazaré needs a minimum of 4 participants. If you are less, contact us to see if there are enough people to have the tour go;
- We’re dealing with wild animals, so there is always a small chance of not finding the dolphins;
- Bring sunscreen, hat, swimming gear, a towel, comfortable footwear and a jacket if it’s windy;
- Included: life jacket and insurance;
- Not included: food and drinks, feel free to bring your own;
- Please check-in 15 minutes before departure of the tour;
- We’ll send the phone number and exact address in your confirmation email.
Similar experiences in Nazaré
Adventure on a speed boat in Nazaré
This adventure on a super fast speed boat in Nazaré will boost your adrenaline levels. The boat...
Nazaré dolphin watching
Have you already seen dolphins in their natural habitat? If not, this Nazaré dolphin watching i...
Jet ski in Nazaré
Sliding over the Atlantic on a jet ski in Nazaré is a cool and refreshing way to enjoy your vac...
Boat tour to Nazaré Canyon
Join us for this 1-hour tour starting from Nazaré Harbour on board of our modern and safe RIB ...