Dolphin watching in Sesimbra
Are you ready for a dolphin watching in Sesimbra?
- This trip with dolphin watching in Sesimbra is a very exciting and unique way to explore the coastline of Sesimbra;
- The dolphin watching in Sesimbra will take about three hours, but the memories will last for ever;
- The Natural Marine Reserve of Sesimbra is one of the favorite spots of the dolphins to eat, increasing the chances of finding them;
- We’ll take you to the best spots for dolphin watching in Sesimbra that only the locals know about;
- Our skippers love what they do and will share some of Sesimbra’s secrets with you;
- This dolphin watching in Sesimbra tour allows you to escape from the busy touristic areas and enjoy nature in an intimate way;
- Dolphin watching in Sesimbra can be done all year round, depending on the weather and ocean conditions.
- This dolphin watching tour in Sesimbra needs a minimum of 4 participants. If you are less, contact us to see if there are enough people to have the tour go;
- We’re dealing with wild animals, so there is always a small chance of not finding the dolphins;
- Bring sunscreen, hat, swimming gear, a towel, comfortable footwear and a jacket if it’s windy;
- Included: life jacket and insurance;
- Not included: food and drinks, feel free to bring your own;
- Pick-up from Lisbon can be arranged for €25, let us know per e-mail if you’re interested;
- Please check-in 20 minutes before departure of the tour;
- We’ll send the phone number and exact address in your confirmation email.
Similar experiences in Lisbon
Private sailing boat in Lisbon (up to 12 pax)
On board of our beautiful private sailing boat in Lisbon, we will take you for a sightseeing to...
Private sailing charter in Lisbon (up to 18 pax)
Join us with your group of up to 18 people on this private sailing charter in Lisbon. Enjoy the...
Tagus Cruise in Lisbon
Cruise along the Tagus river in Lisbon and admire the amazing view over the hilly landscapes of...
Historical Lisbon sailing boat tour
During this Lisbon sailing cruise you will be sailing along the Tagus River to enjoy a special ...