Whales & dolphin watching boat trip from Madeira
Are you ready for a whale and dolphin watching boat trip from Madeira?
- 2-3-hour whale and dolphin watching boat trip from Madeira along the remarkable Southwest Coast of the Madeira Island;
- This whale and dolphin watching boat trip from Madeira can be done all year round, depending on sea and weather conditions;
- Our spacious office is ideal for the initial briefing about the trip and marine wildlife of Madeira;
- About 28 different species of cetaceans live or come along Madeira, from funny Bottlenose Dolphins to huge Blue Whales. We will do our best to find some marine mammals, and if you are unlucky to not find them on your first ride, we invite you to join us for another trip;
- On board commentary and safety briefing included by experienced biologist and skipper;
- This boat trip from Madeira takes place on a comfortable and safe boat with an extremely fun and friendly crew.
- Bring sunscreen, swimming gear and a towel;
- Something warm is recommended on the fresher days;
- Safety briefing and life-jackets included;
- Food and drinks are not included but feel free to bring your own;
- We kindly request you to check-in 20 minutes before the departure of this boat trip from Madeira;
- We’ll send detailed tour operator information, including direct phone number and address of the meeting point, in your confirmation email.
Similar experiences in Madeira
Whale and dolphin watching from Funchal
This boat tour with dolphin watching from Funchal will give you the unique experience to watch ...
Boat tour in Madeira to Câmara de Lobos
If you are staying in Funchal and want to visit Câmara de Lobos and impressive the region aroun...
Swimming with dolphins in Madeira
Swimming with dolphins in Madeira is more than just watching them very closely. You'll actually...
Dolphin & whale watching in Madeira - catamaran
This catamaran boat trip with dolphin and whale watching in Madeira is a memorable encounter wi...