Madeira SUP Tour
Are you ready for a fun Madeira SUP Tour?
If you’re on holidays on the magical island Madeira, a Madeira SUP Tour is something you shouldn’t miss! For all of those ocean-lovers, outdoor freaks and active travellers, this experience is the best thing to do during your holidays! Meet the friendly crew at the beach Paúl do Mar for an exciting 3-hour Madeira SUP Tour. Together with real locals, you will be able to paddle along the unique coastline while exploring hidden spots all around. Paddling on the crystal-clear waters of Madeira island will give you the feeling of complete freedom and happiness!
Have you already tried SUP before? SUP, short for Stand-Up Paddleboarding is really easy to learn. You stand up or knee on one of the big and stable stand-up paddleboards and use a paddle to move forward in the water. You don’t need to have any previous experience, as our crew will show you the most important things before heading out in the water.
SUP is a lot of fun for all ages and levels of experience (minimum age 10 years). You will stay fit during the Madeira SUP Tour and also get your daily dose of Vitamin D while enjoying the beautiful view of Madeira island from a sea view perspective!
Let us show you around the most amazing places around Paúl do Mar. If you like, feel free to take a refreshing dive in the clear waters. This Stand-Up Paddletour will be one of the most adventurous experiences during your holidays, for sure! What are you waiting for? Bring your friends, family or partner and join us for an unforgettable Madeira SUP Tour!
- We’re sure this experience is one of the most exciting and adventurous experiences during your holidays;
- This class is designed for beginners. Before going into the water, you'll have a theoretical introduction;
- Smart and skilled staff, willing to provide you with an unforgettable experience;
- In small groups, more personal and fun experience is guaranteed;
- All you need for a SUP tour is included: guide, SUP board, paddle, wetsuit (if it's cold) and leash;
- Our experienced crew will teach you the most important things before you start, so no previous experience needed;
- A two-way transfer is optional. Please mention you'd like to use this service in the notes upon booking and let us know your address so we can get in touch with rates and schedules;
- We recommend bringing sunscreen, swimming gear, a hat and a towel;
- To participate in this experience, you should be able to swim and feel comfortable in the sea;
- The minimum age is 10 years old;
- Please check-in 15 minutes before the start of the experience;
- Detailed tour operator information, including local phone number and exact address, is included in your confirmation email;
Book ahead to guarantee your seat
Madeira SUP TourSubmit your Inquiry