Luxury yacht rental in Lagos
Are you ready to enjoy your private luxury yacht rental in Lagos?
For the most sporty ones, we have snorkeling equipment aboard. To get the most out of this luxury yacht rental in Lagos, we provide you champagne, wine, beer, water and soda. Feel free to bring your own food. We have WiFi, toilets, hot and cold shower and even a Bluetooth stereo. This luxury yacht charter takes place during the morning (650 €) or sunset (700 €) for 3.5 hours. If you wish to enjoy the Atlantic for a full day, we have that option too for 7 hours (1300 €). We have a suggested itinerary but of course, you may choose your own.
- A luxury yacht rental in Lagos is great if you want to spend some quality time with your friends and family (8 in total);
- The luxury yacht rental in Lagos includes a local skipper who speaks Portuguese and English;
- There is a small vessel available for the full and half day charter (subject to sea conditions);
- Why not bring a picnic and have lunch on the boat? You can also stop any time to swim or do some snorkeling;
- Renting a boat is the best way to enjoy the fantastic coastline of the Algarve at your own pace.
- Bring sunscreen, swimming gear, towel and a hat;
- Safety briefing and life-jackets included;
- Snacks and drinks are included. Feel free to bring your own;
- Please check-in at the Marina of Lagos 15 minutes before the start of the event;
- Detailed information, including phone number and address of the tour operator, are included on your confirmation email.
Similar experiences in Lagos
Private boat tour from Lagos to Benagil
On this boat tour from Lagos to Benagil, your private skipper will take you to the famous caves...
Coastal cruise in Lagos
This coastal cruise in Lagos takes you to explore the enchanting coastline from Ponta da Piedad...
Private Grotto Cruise in Lagos
If you are looking for a classy way to explore the region around the famous Ponta da Piedade, j...
Boat trip to Ponta da Piedade
On holidays in Lagos? A boat trip to Ponta da Piedade is a must! The coastline of Lagos is worl...