Lisbon Sunset TourInstant Booking
Clean & Safe
Are you ready for a Lisbon sunset tour?
Visiting Lisbon? In search for a unique and local experience? We have the best thing to do for you during your stay in Lisbon. Join a Lisbon sunset tour on a beautiful sailing yacht. The sunset sailing experience will depart from the Doca do Espanhol, in Alcântara. The boat has a capacity of 12 guests.
This Lisbon sunset tour is the perfect option to discover the city from a unique perspective. From the Tagus River, you’ll have a great view over the city and its most emblematic monuments.
The tour of this sunset sailing tour starts from Alcântara, close to the Ponte 25 de Abril (25th April Bridge). For about 2-hours, you can enjoy the views over Lisbon’s downtown, Praça do Comércio (Terreiro do Paço), Cais do Sodré, Almada, Cristo Rei (The King Christ), Torre de Belém (Belem Tower), Padrão dos Descobrimentos (Discoveries Monument) and many other points of interest.
Enjoy the best way to experience Lisbon to the fullest and learn about the local culture with your friendly guide as you witness incredible panoramas of the city from the water. To make the experience complete, you’ll be offered a welcome drink (glass of white or rosé wine, beer, juices and water) and some typical Portuguese snacks.
- The experienced skipper knows all the secrets and history of the region, and will happily tell you all about it;
- Great boarding facilities in the modern marina;
- Enjoy the art of sailing and the feel the power of the wind;
- Enjoy the view over the impressive city skyline from a unique perspective;
- Modern and luxurious boat with space in the shade and the sun;
- This experience can be done all year round, depending on the weather and ocean conditions;
- We'll serve some drinks and snacks and there's a bar on board for additional ones;
- A safety briefing by a multilingual guide, insurance and life-jackets are included;
- On board, you’ll have access to toilets and there are shaded areas;
- Bring sunscreen, swimming gear and a towel;
- Please check-in 15 minutes before the start of the experience;
- We have more schedules available. Please contact us directly with your preferred time and duration;
- All sea experiences are subject to the weather and sea conditions. In case of bad conditions, we'll contact you to reschedule or arrange a refund;
- You'll pay a deposit to place your booking request and pay the remaining once your booking is confirmed, with the tour operator;
- Detailed tour operator information, including local phone number and exact address, is included in your confirmation email;
- Wheelchairs are welcome. Please mention this in the notes upon booking.
Book ahead to guarantee your seat
Clean & SafeLisbon Sunset Tour