Learn scuba diving in Tenerife - 1 dive
Clean & Safe
Are you ready to learn scuba diving in Tenerife - 1 dive?
Did you ever have the wish to dive down in the deep blue sea, immersing yourself in the colorful and mystical underwater world? If you’re on holidays in Tenerife, you now have the opportunity to learn scuba diving in Tenerife!
Come meet our friendly and experienced PADI dive instructors at the diving centre in El Médano in the southwest of the island. Here you have perfect conditions to learn scuba diving in Tenerife under the supervision of professional diving instructors.
Before you go in the water, you will receive a theoretical lesson where you will learn the most important things about scuba diving. This way we will make sure you feel comfortable and safe when it is time to dive under water to discover scuba diving.
The dive will be done from the shore in a beautiful bay where you will be able to see a broad variety of fish. Are you ready to take your first breath underwater? Enjoy the feeling of floating in the parallel universe of the ocean, while admiring the unique landscapes underwater. And get ready to catch the diving bug!
This unforgettable experience takes around 3,5 hours in total, but the memories will last forever! So what are you waiting for? Make the most of your holidays and join us now to learn scuba diving in Tenerife!
- In small groups, a more personal and fun experience is guaranteed;
- Take your first breath underwater on this experience for your first dive;
- Under the supervision of experienced PADI instructors, you will learn all the basics and have a safe experience;
- We’re sure this experience is one of the most exciting and adventurous experiences during your holidays;
- A safety briefing, insurance and life-jackets are included;
- All you need for diving is included: guide, wetsuit, full face masks, tanks, fins and snorkels;
- Our experienced crew will teach you the most important things before you start, so no previous experience needed;
- We recommend bringing sunscreen, swimming gear, a hat and a towel;
- The minimum age is 10 years old;
- Please check-in 20 minutes before the start of the experience;
- Detailed tour operator information, including local phone number and exact address, is included in your confirmation email;
- All sea experiences are subject to the weather and sea conditions. In case of bad conditions, we'll contact you to reschedule or arrange a refund.
Book ahead to guarantee your seat
Clean & SafeLearn scuba diving in Tenerife - 1 dive