Are you ready for your Lagos sailing charter?
Sailing in Lagos is one of the best ways to explore the spectacular coast between Lagos and the fishermen village of Burgau.
The cliffs and rock formations between these two places are breathtakingly beautiful and blessed with white sandy beaches and turquoise waters. On your Lagos sailing charter, you can explore the coastline at your own pace, surrounded by your favourite people!
For this Lagos sailing charter, you will come on board of your private sailing boat at the Marina in Lagos. Meet your friendly and experienced crew, made up of passionate sailors happy to share their knowledge about the region with you. The boat has space for up to 18 people, so you can invite all your friend and family to enjoy this sailing trip with you.
Once everybody is comfortably seated on the spacious deck, in either the sun or the shade, we will set sail! Passing the Marina of Lagos, this tour usually cruises towards the west in direction of Burgau. Along the way, you can enjoy the unique view over stunning places like Praia Dona Ana, Praia Porto de Mós, the famous Ponta da Piedade and the beautiful Praia da Luz. During the boat trip, you have access to the open bar with red and white wine, rosé, beers, soft drinks and water.
Of course, we will also anchor so that you can enjoy a refreshing dive in the crystal clear waters. Around the famous Praia do Burgau there are some hidden bays where you can feel like a real explorer and enjoy the landscape without many people around. It’s a great way to really get to know the Algarve coastline!
A delicious lunch consisting of roast chicken, cheeses, fresh salad, salami, potato salad, curried eggs, fresh rolls and butter and a pastel de nata with a port to finish is also included if you book this tour for a full day. If you would like to book the boat for fewer hours, please send us an email! So, what are you waiting for? Join us for this Lagos sailing charter for an unforgettable day in the Algarve coast.
- The experienced skipper knows all the secrets and history of the region, and will happily tell you all about it;
- Feel like the owner of a luxury yacht by booking this yacht exclusively;
- Let your private skipper take you to the most amazing secret spots in the area;
- Feel free to take a refreshing dive and enjoy a swim;
- Enjoy the art of sailing and the feel the power of the wind;
- A safety briefing by a multilingual guide, insurance and life-jackets are included;
- A local captain will give you onboard commentary about the sights;
- On board, you’ll have access to toilets and there are shaded areas;
- A delicious lunch is included;
- Enjoy the open bar with free drinks (beer, wine and sodas);
- We recommend bringing sunscreen, swimming gear, a hat and a towel;
- Please check-in 20 minutes before the start of the experience;
- Detailed tour operator information, including local phone number and exact address, is included in your confirmation email;
- All sea experiences are subject to the weather and sea conditions. In case of bad conditions, we'll contact you to reschedule or arrange a refund.