Are you ready for kitesurfing in Tavira?
Did you know that the eastern part of the Algarve is also a great spot for kitesurfing? If you’re staying around Tavira and looking for a fun experience out at sea, you should definitely give kitesurfing in Tavira a try! It’s a lot of fun for everybody who loves being active and having fun in the water.
Kitesurfing in Tavira takes place at the lagoon of Ria Formosa around Tavira area in winter, and at Ilha de Cabanas in the sea from June to September. Both are perfect locations for beginners to try out kitesurfing for the first time, as the water is calm and pleasant. Meet your friendly kitesurf instructors that will take care of you for the next 2 hours.
This kitesurf experience always takes place 1:1, so you have an instructor all to yourselves! Before we start with the fun, you will be equipped with all the necessary gear (wetsuit, kite, board, harness, life vest, helmet and insurance). The kitesurf centre provides you with Ozone kites and boards that are of great quality making sure you will have a great kitesurfing experience.
Once everybody has their stuff, we will start this kitesurf lesson. Since you will be having a private lesson, your instructor will be by your side with all their attention. If you never did kitesurfing before, you will learn all the basics from your professional instructors. For those who already have some experience, we will continue to deepen your knowledge and skills about kitesurfing.
Bring your friends and family to enjoy learning kitesurfing in Tavira with you during your holidays in the Algarve! It will surely be a super fun experience and maybe you will even fall in love with a new sport!
- Enjoy the view over the amazing coastline from a unique perspective;
- Smart, young and skilled staff, willing to provide you an unforgettable experience;
- In this region, you’ll find very consistent wind conditions for kitesurfing;
- We’re sure this experience is one of the most exciting and adventurous experiences during your holidays;
- The experienced instructors will teach you all you need to know and show you around the most beautiful spots;
- Detailed tour operator information, including local phone number and exact address, is included in your confirmation email;
- Please check-in 15 minutes before the start of the experience;
- This experience does not include food and drinks so feel free to bring your own;
- To participate in this experience, you should be able to swim and feel comfortable in the sea;
- The minimum age is 12 years old;
- We recommend bringing sunscreen, swimming gear, a hat and a towel;
- All you need for kitesurfing is included: guide, board, kite, vest and wetsuit (if it's cold);
- Our experienced crew will teach you the most important things before you start, so no previous experience needed;
- If you feel like a refreshment, take a dive into the crystal-clear ocean.