Jigging in Portugal - Alvor
Ready to go jigging in Portugal?
- This jigging tour from Alvor takes about 6-hours;
- Jigging in Portugal is suitable for the whole family – if you don’t want to fish, just watch and eat;
- Jigging in Portugal is ideal to fish for red snappers;
- Miguel, a local experienced fisherman will share some tricks and tips for the best jigging experience;
- You may take your catch of the day home for dinner;
- The boat is equipped with modern navigation technologies: VHS, sounder, GPS plotter, radar, automatic pilot.
- Bring your camera to make some impressive pictures;
- Bring sunscreen, swimming gear and a towel;
- The fishermen should bring their ID cards and 5 € for the fishing licence;
- Safety briefing, life-jackets and all the necessary equipment included;
- Does not include food and drinks. You can bring your own and drinks can be bought aboard;
- The check-in should be done 20 minutes before departure;
- Detailed operator information, including phone numbers and addresses, are included on your confirmation email.
Similar experiences in Alvor
Half day fishing in Alvor
Whether you fish a lot or it is your first time, you will not be disappointed with fishing in A...
Shark fishing from Alvor
Can you imagine the adrenaline flow through your veins while shark fishing from Alvor? Shark fi...
Big Game Fishing Alvor
This big game fishing Alvor is a real big adventure. We usually catch Blue Marlins, White Marli...
Bottom fishing from Alvor
For the ultimate experience of your holidays in the Algarve, we recommend this bottom fishing f...