Jigging in the Azores - Pico
Ready to go jigging in the Azores?
- This jigging tour from Pico island takes about 3,5 hours. If you want you can also book 7 hours for 600 €;
- Jigging in the Azores is suitable for the whole family – if you don’t want to fish, just watch and enjoy;
- This fishing tour is ideal to fish for groupers, snappers, tuna or even beautiful dorados;
- Local experienced fisherman will share some tricks and tips for the best jigging experience;
- You may take your catch of the day home for dinner;
- The boat is equipped with modern navigation technologies: VHS, sounder, GPS plotter, radar, automatic pilot.
- Bring your camera to make some impressive pictures;
- Bring sunscreen, swimming gear, warm clothes and a towel;
- The fishermen should bring their ID cards and 5 € for the fishing licence;
- Safety briefing, life-jackets and all the necessary equipment included;
- Does not include food and drinks. You can bring your own and drinks can be bought aboard;
- The check-in should be done 20 minutes before departure;
- Detailed operator information, including phone numbers and addresses, are included in your confirmation email.
Similar experiences in Azores
Fishing in the Azores - Pico
The Pico island is rich in fish. This half day fishing in the Azores an authentic way to feel t...
Fishing and tour to Vila Franca do Campo
Yes, you can go on fishing tour and on a tour to Vila Franca do Campo on the same excursion! Th...
Whale watching and islet boat tour in São Miguel
Join this exciting marine wildlife boat tour in São Miguel with biologists to discover the whal...
Whale and dolphin watching on Pico
During this dolphin watching on Pico island you’ll have the opportunity to observe some of more...