Jet ski in Gijón
- Jet ski
Are you ready to ride a jet ski in Gijón?
Are you on holidays in Gijón and looking for something cool and fun to do? Sliding over the Cantabrian Sea on a jet ski is a cool and refreshing way to enjoy your holiday. Come and experience the thrill and adventure of riding on a jet ski in Gijón!
If you would like to explore the Asturian coast from another perspective then this water sport in the right thing to do. Departing from the Marina of Gijón you can do a guided jet ski tour of 1 hour. Every jet ski can take up to 2 people, so you can invite your best friend to come along for free!
This activity does not require any previous experience or licenses. You will be supervised by our experienced and friendly instructor who will give you the chance to explore the most unspoiled attraction of the city: the Cantabrian Sea! The minimum age is 12 years old. Guided by a monitor you will go out to the open sea, crossing up to 30 kilometres from the coast. This experience will give you access to some excluded areas, far away from the busy touristic ones. So, what are you waiting for?
Enjoy the spectacular views and feel the adrenaline running through your veins while speeding against the Cantabrian wind! Drinks and food are not included, but feel free to bring your own. Don’t hesitate and join us for a jet ski tour to explore the coast of Gijón.
- Enjoy the view over the amazing coastline from a unique perspective;
- Smart, young and skilled staff, willing to provide you an unforgettable experience;
- We’re sure this experience is one of the most exciting and adventurous experiences during your holidays;
- You can go fast and jump in the waves or go for a relaxed cruise on this jet ski – the choice is yours!
- We recommend bringing sunscreen, swimming gear, a hat and a towel;
- The minimum age is 12 years old;
- This experience does not include food and drinks so feel free to bring your own;
- Please check-in 30 minutes before the start of the experience;
- Detailed tour operator information, including local phone number and exact address, is included in your confirmation email;
- You'll pay a deposit to place your booking request and pay the remaining once your booking is confirmed, with the tour operator;
- Each jet ski can take up to two people, so an extra passenger is free;
- If you have never ridden a jet ski, we will provide you with safety and operational training until you are comfortable to operate. No licenses or certificates are required;
- The guides will be taking amazing pictures during your experience and send them to you via email at no additional cost;
- A two-way transfer is optional. Please mention you'd like to use this service in the notes upon booking and let us know your address so we can get in touch with rates and schedules;
Book ahead to guarantee your seat
Jet ski in GijónSubmit your Inquiry