Jet Boat in Ibiza
- Speed boat
Are you ready for the Jet Boat in Ibiza?
This Jet Boat tour in Ibiza is a high-speed adventure that everyone will love! You’ll slide around the waters of Ibiza on a thrilling 1 hour ride on a Jet Boat. So, are you on holidays in Ibiza and looking for a cool and refreshing activity to do? Come and join the Jet Boat in Ibiza. Speed and adrenaline are guaranteed!
Driven by an expert captain, the boat speeds, spins and splashes! If you go on the Jet Boat in Ibiza, be prepared to have fun and get wet! While having fun you’ll be enjoying views of Ibiza’s scenic coastline from the Jet Boat in Ibiza.
As the Jet Boat in Ibiza takes off from Port San Antonio, grab the safety bar in front of you and hold on — your captain is about to take you on a wild ride! A blasting sound system is included!
Nothing you have experienced will have you prepared for the excitement on our Ibiza Jet Boat 360. You can maybe say that it’s a roller coaster on the sea! The boat has been specially designed to ride waves, do 180 and 360-degree spins, power break stops, wave jumping and generating waves that splash around you. It’s all part of the fun, so wear clothes that can get wet.
This fastest, craziest and one and only stunt boat with 500 HP does not know limitations! When will you join this crazy and adventurous Jet Boat in Ibiza?
- Enjoy the view over the amazing coastline from a unique perspective;
- Scream with amusement as your experienced skipper performs tricky manoeuvres such as 360-degree spins and power slides;
- This experience will give you access exclusive areas far from the busy touristic areas;
- All sea experiences are subject to the weather and sea conditions. In case of bad conditions, we'll contact you to reschedule or arrange a refund;
- Detailed tour operator information, including local phone number and exact address, is included in your confirmation email;
- Please check-in 30 minutes before the start of the experience;
- This tour is not suitable for pregnant women or people with back/neck problems;
- We recommend bringing sunscreen, swimming gear, a hat and a towel;
- A safety briefing by a multilingual guide, insurance and life-jackets are included;
Book ahead to guarantee your seat
ClosedJet Boat in Ibiza