Historical boat tour in Lisbon by speedboat
- Speed boat
Are you ready for a boat tour in Lisbon?
This boat tour in Lisbon on a speedboat will take you to enjoy Lisbon from a different perspective. During this boat tour in Lisbon you will be cruising along the Tagus River to enjoy a special view over the Portuguese capital and also over the other side of the river.
This boat tour is ideal for travellers who like speed, water and history too. The historical boat tour in Lisbon starts at Doca de Santo Amaro, one of the many small harbours Lisbon hosts. The boat tour will start right under the Bridge of the 25th of April. This bridge is one of the most emblematic symbols of Lisbon. First, we’ll head in direction of the Atlantic, passing by Belém with its famous Tower and Padrão dos Descobrimentos. We’ll also be able to see the Jerónimos Monastery, another great monument of the Belém parish in Lisbon.
After Belém, the boat tour in Lisbon will pass by the modern building of the Champalimaud Foundation and head back in direction of the city center. Praça do Comércio, also known as Terreiro do Paço, is one of the main highlights of this boat tour in Lisbon. The view from the Tagus River to this historical square is impressive. The historical boat tour in Lisbon will finish at the same place where it started, under the bridge, at Doca de Santo Amaro.
This is one of the most popular boat cruises in Lisbon as it combines nature, adventure and historical experiences.
- One or two-hour boat trip in Lisbon, to enjoy Lisbon in a different way and from a different perspective;
- The perspective from the Tagus River allows you to take amazing pictures of the sites we’ll pass by;
- Check out the main historical monuments by Lisbon in only one hour;
- The boat tour in Lisbon takes place on comfortable and safe speedboats;
- You’ll have access exclusive areas far from the busy touristic areas;
- During the boat tour in Lisbon, you’ll get on-board commentary about the historical sites of Lisbon and a safety briefing by experienced skipper.
- During summer, bring sunscreen and a hat;
- During the winter, be prepared for the fresh river breeze;
- Safety briefing and life-jackets included;
- Prices are for individual seats. If you're a group, please contact us;
- Food and drinks are not included, feel free to bring your own;
- Please check-in 15 minutes before departure of the boat tour in Lisbon;
- We’ll send detailed information about the tour operator, including direct phone number and exact address, in your confirmation email.
Book ahead to guarantee your seat
Historical boat tour in Lisbon by speedboatSubmit your Inquiry