Are you ready for a half-day Ria Formosa tour?
The Algarve is not only blessed with stunning beaches and coastal towns but is also home to a magical marine reserve blessed with an amazing variety of unique flora and fauna. At the Ria Formosa just outside of Olhão nature lovers on holidays in the Algarve will have a lot to discover, from beautiful islands and turquoise waters.
Meet your friendly crew at the port of Olhão for this half-day Ria Formosa tour. you will get to explore three of the most enchanting islands of this natural reserve. Come on board the comfortable boat with space for up to 8 people to enjoy the next 3,5 hours on board. Together with the local crew, you will be able to explore the secret spots of Ria Formosa.
After a short security briefing we will set off on this fun boat cruise! Relax under the sun, enjoy the fascinating views and breathe in the fresh air. During the Ria Formosa boat tour we will take you to visit the islands Culatra and Deserta or Farol. Of course, you will also have some free time on each of the islands so you can relax at the beach or stroll through the cute streets of the charming towns.
During this cruise, water is included as well as binoculars so you can observe some of the rare bird species of the Ria Formosa. There is also snorkeling equipment available onboard so you can explore the underwater world. To make sure the memories stay forever the crew will take some beautiful photos of you during the tour and send them to you afterwards for free!
Bring your friends and family and join us to enjoy this half-day Ria Formosa tour to explore the special region of this natural reserve in the Algarve!
- A visit to this marine reserve is a true must for all nature lovers visiting the region;
- Feel free to take a refreshing dive and enjoy a swim;
- Smart, young and skilled staff, willing to provide you an unforgettable experience;
- This experience will give you access exclusive areas far from the busy touristic areas;
- This experience is a good choice for families and groups of friends who are passionate about the ocean, nature and adventure;
- Detailed tour operator information, including local phone number and exact address, is included in your confirmation email;
- Something warm may be smart too on the colder evenings;
- To place your booking request, a full upfront payment is required.
- We recommend bringing sunscreen, swimming gear, a hat and a towel;
- We recommend bringing your camera for the greatest pics of your holidays;
- A local captain will give you onboard commentary about the sights;
- We'll provide you with a bottle of water;
- We have gear onboard to try some snorkeling.