Shark fishing in Lagos
- Shark fishing in Lagos takes the whole day, about 6 hours;
- We’re sure the shark fishing is one of the most exciting and adventurous experiences during your holidays;
- Shark fishing in Lagos is great for both first-time and experienced anglers as long as you like fishing and you’re not afraid of sharks;
- For the animal lovers: all sharks will be returned to their natural habitat after been caught (and taken some pictures);
- The guide will take you to the hot spots and give you as much help as you need;
- Up for some excitement but not into fishing? Join as a spectator!
- Bring your camera to make some impressive pictures;
- Bring sunscreen, swimming gear and a towel;
- No food is included nor available on board, so please bring a sandwich or snack from home;
- All fishermen should bring their ID card and 5 € for the fishing licence;
- Safety briefing, life-jackets and all the necessary equipment included;
- Please check-in 20 minutes before departure;
- Detailed operator information, including phone number and address, are included on your confirmation email.
Similar experiences in Lagos
Boat tour to Sagres from Lagos
This boat tour to Sagres from Lagos is the most fun way to visit the western end of the Algarve...
Dolphin tour in Lagos
This dolphin tour in Lagos will take you to see wild dolphins in their natural habitat!
Ponta da Piedade Boat tour in Lagos
This Ponta da Piedade Boat tour in Lagos will take you as close as you can get to the amazing c...
Half day fishing in Lagos
This half day fishing in Lagos is suitable for beginners and professionals. We usually catch Se...