Are you ready for Sailing Tour in Athens?
Did you know that there are numerous islands in the Saronic Gulf just outside of Athens? On this sailing tour in Athens, you will cruise along three of the most beautiful islands, so you can really explore the region and have a fun day out on the sea!
The friendly and experienced crew will welcome you on board of our sailboat with space for up to 40 people for a 10-hour sailing tour at the Marina Zeas Athens. Once everybody is comfortable seated in the sun or the shade, we will start our cruise to Agistri, Moni and Aegina. Onboard there are also bathrooms, so you can simply relax and enjoy the tour. During this sailing cruise, you will visit the Greek islands Agistri, Moni and Aegina island. You will have some time on each of the islands to explore the region. Our crew will always be happy to give you some tips about the best sights on the different islands.
Of course, a full-day cruise also requires some food and drinks! That’s why we will serve a delicious buffet lunch with typical Greek dishes, freshly served on board. Drinks (water, coffee, juices, soft drinks, beer, wine) are also included, and of course, we also have some snacks and fruit available throughout the tour. This way no one feels hungry or thirsty during the sailing tour in Athens!
Surely there is no better way to explore the three most beautiful islands in the Saronic Gulf than this relaxing cruise. Our boat is very comfortable and perfect for all ages, so bring your entire family to enjoy a day together! We also have snorkeling equipment and water noodles on board so you can have some fun in the blue waters!
What are you waiting for? Join us now for this unforgettable sailing tour in Athens to Agistri, Moni and Aegina!
- This experience will give you access exclusive areas far from the busy touristic areas;
- Enjoy the view over the amazing coastline from a unique perspective;
- Smart and skilled staff, willing to provide you an unforgettable experience;
- The experienced skipper knows all the secrets and history of the region, and will happily tell you all about it;
- A safety briefing by a multilingual guide, insurance and life-jackets are included;
- A two-way transfer is optional. Please mention you'd like to use this service in the notes upon booking and let us know your address so we can get in touch with rates and schedules;
- On board, you’ll have access to toilets and there are shaded areas;
- If you feel like a refreshment, take a dive into the crystal-clear ocean;
- A delicious buffet with a big variety of food and drinks is included;
- We have gear onboard to try some snorkeling;
- We recommend bringing sunscreen, swimming gear, a hat and a towel;
- We recommend bringing your camera for the greatest pics of your holidays;
- Please check-in 15 minutes before the start of the experience;
- All sea experiences are subject to the weather and sea conditions. In case of bad conditions, we'll contact you to reschedule or arrange a refund;
- Detailed tour operator information, including local phone number and exact address, is included in your confirmation email.