Full-day cruise in SardiniaInstant Booking
Are you ready for a full-day cruise in Sardinia?
For all of you travelers on the beautiful island Sardinia, this full-day cruise in Sardinia is the best way to explore the unique coastline of the Italian island. Join us for this fun 7-hour day cruise along the most beautiful spots of Sardinia!
Our friendly crew will welcome you on board of our stylish and luxurious sailing yacht at the Marina in Bosa. Our yacht has space for up to 12 people, so feel free to bring your best friends and/or the whole family to enjoy this full-day cruise in Sardinia together. The size of the boat also means that it will be a small group and a more intimate experience.
Once everybody is comfortably seated in the sun or the shade, we will start our day trip in Sardinia along the amazing coastline. We will sail past impressive caves, beautiful sandy beaches and the most marvellous bays of the island. During this full-day cruise in Sardinia, we will also be able to observe some rare seabirds along the way.
We understand that the turquoise waters of the Mediterranean Sea are simply too good to resist, which is why you can of course take a refreshing dip. On board, we have some snorkeling equipment for you to explore the fascinating underwater world around the island.
Of course, you can’t go on a full-day boat tour without any food! This is why drinks (water, beer, wine, coke, juice and coffee) are included, and we will also serve some delicious pasta, fruits and sweets. If you like, you can also bring your own food and drinks on board!
There are bathrooms onboard and you can relax either in the sun or the shade, whatever you prefer. Sounds good, right? So make sure to join us now on this full-day cruise in Sardinia!
- Very spacious sundeck giving you the opportunity to lay in the sun or the shade;
- This experience will give you access to exclusive areas far from the busy touristic areas;
- Enjoy the view over the amazing coastline from a unique perspective;
- Smart and skilled staff, willing to provide you with an unforgettable experience;
- A safety briefing by a multilingual guide, insurance and life-jackets are included;
- A two-way transfer is optional. Please mention you'd like to use this service in the notes upon booking and let us know your address so we can get in touch with rates and schedules;
- We'll serve some drinks and snacks and feel free to bring your own as well;
- We have gear onboard to try some snorkeling;
- We recommend bringing sunscreen, swimming gear, a hat and a towel;
- This experience is not suitable for pregnant women;
- Please check-in 20 minutes before the start of the experience;
- Detailed tour operator information, including local phone number and exact address, is included in your confirmation email.
Book ahead to guarantee your seat
Full-day cruise in SardiniaBook now