Are you ready to try flyboard in Valencia?
- While powerful jets of water throws you through the sky, you will enjoy the best captures of Valencia’s skyline; fly like you never did before!
- Keep your balance and enjoy being a king on the water; if you feel more confident, why not try to jump?
- Flyboard in Valencia doesn’t need any previous experience; feeling confident in the water is very important;
- But what is more important is that you enjoy and have fun while flying on water!
- Bring sunscreen, swimming gear, waterschoes and a towel;
- The minimum age is 16 years old;
- Flyboard sessions in Valencia can be done for 30 min individually (110 €) or 1 hour in a group of 4 people (200 €).
- Check-in should be done 20 minutes before departure;
- Detailed information about the tour operator, including local phone number and address, are included on your confirmation email.
Similar experiences in Valencia
SUP tour in Valencia
If you’re looking for an original and sporty way to explore the coastline of the South of Spain...
Kayak tour in Valencia
Why not discovering the coast a little bit more with a kayak tour in Valencia? Join us!
Jet ski in Valencia
Renting a jet ski in Valencia makes you feel you're enjoying your holidays in Spain to the full...
Surfing in Valencia
This 1 hour surfing lesson is targeted at first time or beginner surfers. Surfing in Valencia i...