First time scuba dive in Tenerife
Are you ready for a first-time scuba dive in Tenerife?
- 4 hours programme for a first-time scuba dives in Tenerife to explore the underwater world using full scuba diving equipment;
- Includes a theoretical introduction and practice of basic scuba skills in shallow water, before going on the dive tour;
- This scuba dive in Tenerife is best competed from ashore, allowing access to the marine reserve with the most life to see
- Suitable for the whole family (if you don’t want to dive, feel free to come with us to do some snorkel!).
- This first-time scuba dive in Tenerife does not require a permanent diving certificate;
- Bring sunscreen, swimming gear, a towel and a hat;
- Before diving you must fill out a medical form. If you have any medical conditions, you must be covered prior to arrival (minimum age 10 years old);
- All the equipment (bottle, weights belt, suit, etc), diving insurance are included;
- Food and drinks are not included, feel free to bring your own;
- Check-in should be done at the location provided on your confirmation email 15 minutes before departure;
- Detailed information about the diving school, including local phone number and address, are included on your confirmation email.
Similar experiences in Tenerife
Learn surfing in Tenerife
In Tenerife and have you already spotted some cool surfers? Would you also like to learn how to...
Scuba diving in Tenerife
Are you on holidays and would you like to do scuba diving in Tenerife to experience the clear w...
The best water activities in Tenerife
If you’re on holidays in Tenerife and you would like to try the best water activities in Teneri...
Kayak tour in Tenerife
Discover the coastline from Tenerife with its impressive cliffs at the foot of Anaga by sea in ...