Are you ready for a first-time scuba dive in Tenerife?
If you are holidays on the Canary Islands and would like to explore the underwater world, but don’t have any licenses or experience, you don’t have to look any further! With us, you can go scuba diving in Tenerife without any previous experience
This first-time scuba dive in Tenerife is for non-divers who want to experience the underwater world and marine life south of Tenerife! Experience yourself how it is to take your first breath under water!
This scuba dive tour in Tenerife will be done from Los Abrigos. Our experienced PADI scuba divers instructors will be waiting for you in the dive centre and teach you some basic diving skills. Once you have gained confidence, you will take a dive to a maximum depth of 12 meters under the supervision of the dive instructor.
The dive will last around 40 minutes and you will be able to see a vast range of life here in Tenerife. The dive sites are normally local reef dives, where you’ll find lots of octopus or the local marine reserve. All scuba diving equipment is included.
Of course, there is always the option of continuing your education and furthering your diving career! Let’s explore the underwater world in Tenerife together with this first-time scuba dive in Tenerife!
- 4 hours programme for a first-time scuba dives in Tenerife to explore the underwater world using full scuba diving equipment;
- Includes a theoretical introduction and practice of basic scuba skills in shallow water, before going on the dive tour;
- This scuba dive in Tenerife is best competed from ashore, allowing access to the marine reserve with the most life to see
- Suitable for the whole family (if you don’t want to dive, feel free to come with us to do some snorkel!).
- This first-time scuba dive in Tenerife does not require a permanent diving certificate;
- Bring sunscreen, swimming gear, a towel and a hat;
- Before diving you must fill out a medical form. If you have any medical conditions, you must be covered prior to arrival (minimum age 10 years old);
- All the equipment (bottle, weights belt, suit, etc), diving insurance are included;
- Food and drinks are not included, feel free to bring your own;
- Check-in should be done at the location provided on your confirmation email 15 minutes before departure;
- Detailed information about the diving school, including local phone number and address, are included on your confirmation email.