Are you ready for a family cruise to Ria Formosa?
If you're visiting the Algarve
together with your family and you’re looking for a fun activity where everybody will be able to have a lot of fun, we have the perfect option for you! This private family cruise to Ria Formosa is a perfect way for you and your family to enjoy a great time together while getting to know the area!
You will be welcomed by your friendly crew at the port of Olhão
. From here we have the perfect starting point for an amazing boat trip along the Marine Reserve of Ria Formosa. Onboard of the traditional boat, there is enough space for up to 11 people
to relax and enjoy the sunshine.
You can book this private family cruise to Ria Formosa for as many hours as you like. You can choose what route you would like to do, and what you would like to see. Some of the stops we can make during the tour are at the islands Culatra, Armona, Barrinha, Hângares, Farol or Ilha Deserta.
If you want, we can always anchor at a beach so you can go on land for a bit or take a refreshing dive in the crystal clear waters. Besides, a delicious meal is also included as well as drinks and snacks.
Onboard you also have snorkeling equipment available so you can explore the underwater world. And to observe the opposite world, of the birds in the sky, there are binoculars on board! Onboard you can also connect to the sound system to have your favourite music playing in the background while cruising along the Ria Formosa.
What are you waiting for? This private family cruise to Ria Formosa is the best way to spend an unforgettable time together with your loved ones exploring the fascinating Ria Formosa! Make sure you don’t miss out on this fun experience during your holidays in the Algarve.
- A visit to this marine reserve is a true must for all nature lovers visiting the region;
- Feel free to take a refreshing dive and enjoy a swim;
- Smart, young and skilled staff, willing to provide you an unforgettable experience;
- This experience will give you access exclusive areas far from the busy touristic areas;
- This experience is a good choice for families and groups of friends who are passionate about the ocean, nature and adventure;
- Detailed tour operator information, including local phone number and exact address, is included in your confirmation email;
- Something warm may be smart too on the colder evenings;
- This experience does not include food and drinks so feel free to bring your own;
- To place your booking request, a full upfront payment is required.
- We recommend bringing sunscreen, swimming gear, a hat and a towel;
- We recommend bringing your camera for the greatest pics of your holidays;
- A local captain will give you onboard commentary about the sights;
- A delicious lunch is included;
- We'll serve some drinks and snacks and feel free to bring your own as well;
- Onboard, you can connect your phone via Bluetooth to the sound system.