Fado & sail Lisbon tour
Are you ready to go on a sail Lisbon tour with live Fado music?
This sail Lisbon tour will take you to discover the main highlights of Lisbon by boat while enjoying local Fado music. This tour is the perfect combination of sightseeing and culture. The cruise takes place on the Tagus River and we’ve got to schedules available: 15h-18h or 19h-22h. This sail Lisbon tour is a private tour and we have to boats available: one for 2-8 pax and another boat for 8-12 pax.
While relaxing on board and passing by some of the main monuments of the Portuguese capital, the Fado singer will start by telling you a little about the history and origins of the Fado music. By passing the 25th of April Brigde, we enter the old town of Lisbon and here the singing will start.
In front of the majestic Terreiro do Paço, we’ll take a break to taste some local wine. The Fado singer will prepare for the second part with diferente costumes! In fact, as we sail along the old to modern parts, the costumes and songs will flow along history.
In the old town, this sail Lisbon tour will take you to discover the enchanting Castle, Alfama, Cathedral, the Pantheon and other landmarks. More towards the West, we’ll crusie by the Belém Tower, Discoveries Monument, Electricity Museum and the “Christ the king” of Lisbon.
Grab a group of friends and family and let’s enjoy this sail Lisbon tour with Fado!
- Stunning sail Lisbon tour along some of the main landmarks of the city;
- Our Fado singers are professional singers. Some with more than 40 years of experience;
- For your comfort, our boats have seats in the shade and toilet available;
- Our guides speak 4 languages fluently and are happy to share their insights about the city;
- Access exclusive areas far from the busy touristic areas.
- Bring sunscreen and comfortable clothes;
- Something warm may be smart too;
- This sail Lisbon tour with Fado gets fully booked often, book ahead!
- Safety briefing and life-jackets included;
- Some snacks and wine are included. Catering for dinner is optional;
- Check-in should be done 15 min. before departure;
- Detailed operator information, including phone number and address, is included on your confirmation email.·
Book ahead to guarantee your seat
Fado & sail Lisbon tourSubmit your Inquiry