Cape St. Vicent boat tour in Sagres
Are you ready for a boat tour in Sagres to Cape St. Vicent?
- One and a half-hour boat tour in Sagres to explore the stunning nature of the most south-west point of Continental Europe;
- Great chance to enjoy the fascinating rock formations and pretty beaches from a different perspective;
- This boat tour in Sagres will cruise along the main monuments and landmarks of this region, known as “the end of the world”;
- This boat tour in Sagres is a perfect choice for families and groups of friends who love the ocean, nature and local culture;
- This nice boat tour in Sagres will take you to exclusive zones far from the busy touristic areas.
- Bring sunscreen, swimming gear and a towel;
- Also bring something warm;
- Bring your camera for the greatest pics of your holidays;
- Safety briefing and life-jackets included;
- Food and drinks are not included, feel free to bring our own;
- Please check-in 20 minutes before departure;
- Detailed tour operator information, including direct phone number and address, are included in your confirmation email.
Similar experiences in Sagres
First time diving in Sagres
If you are on holidays in Sagres and would like to go diving, but don’t have any licenses, join...
Boat tour to Sagres from Lagos
This boat tour to Sagres from Lagos is the most fun way to visit the western end of the Algarve...
Dolphin watching in Sagres
Dolphin watching in Sagres is an ocean adventure searching for wild dolphins and observing them...
South coast boat trip from Sagres
The boat trip from Sagres will take you to the most alluring Atlantic coast of Portugal - the C...