Are you ready for dolphins watching in Portimão?
Did you know that in the Algarve
you can spot wild dolphins? This tour on a rigid inflatable passenger boat (RIB)
will take you for an exciting experience of dolphins watching in Portimão
. Seeing those mammals in their natural habitat is a very unique and magical moment! During the tour, you can also enjoy the impressive views over the coastline of the Algarve.
Join us for an amazing 1,5-hour boat tour in Portimão. The Marina of Portimão is easy to reach from any point in the Algarve, so it’s the perfect destination for a day trip during your stay in Portugal. The friendly and experienced crew will welcome you on board of the fast and safe 12-seat RIB. This RIB is very agile and stable, making it the perfect boat to head out to the Atlantic in the search for wild dolphins. Once everybody is comfortably seated and briefed, off we go to search for dolphins!
This tour with dolphins watching in Portimão is a great way to observe these magical creatures in their natural environment. Thanks to the experienced crew, dolphins and other wildlife are found on almost all of the tours. However, since they’re wild animals that are not fed, it can’t be guaranteed 100%. It’s a true adventure! Onboard, we have local marine experts. They will be able to give you a lot of interesting information about dolphins and other fun facts about the Algarve.
What are you waiting for? Dolphins watching in Portimão is a great experience for the whole family or group of friends, so make sure to join us now!
- Great boarding facilities in the modern marina;
- Search for and observe wild dolphins and other marine life in their natural habitat;
- Extremely high chance of spotting wild dolphins with the experienced crew;
- Seeing these mammals in their natural habitat is really a magical moment;
- This experience will give you access to exclusive areas far from the busy touristic areas;
- A safety briefing by a multilingual guide, insurance and life-jackets are included;
- The dolphin watching tour will be accompanied by a marine expert who can tell you all the secrets about the animals and other life in the sea;
- We recommend bringing sunscreen, swimming gear, a hat and a towel;
- The minimum age is 2 years old;
- This tour is not suitable for pregnant women or people with back/neck problems;
- Please check-in 20 minutes before the start of the experience;
- Detailed tour operator information, including local phone number and exact address, is included in your confirmation email;
- You'll pay a deposit to place your booking request and pay the remaining once your booking is confirmed, with the tour operator.