Dolphin watching from Ferragudo
Are you ready to go dolphin watching from Ferragudo?
If you’re spending your holidays in the Algarve, you’ve probably already heard of the dolphin watching boat tours. This dolphin watching from Ferragudo is an emotive anthem to marine wildlife. Dolphin watching from Ferragudo is not only searching and observing these fascinating marine mammals. A marine biologist will come on board on this dolphin watching from Ferragudo to give you a deeper insight about the species you’ll spot and their behavior.
The boat tour with dolphin watching from Ferragudo starts at the dolphin watching center in Ferragudo. From Ferragudo, aboard on our super safe and fast boat, we’ll navigate to the natural habitats of feeding for dolphins in the Algarve. There are several spots around Ferragudo where it’s frequent to observe common dolphins, bottlenose dolphins and other marine life.
The dolphin watching from Ferragudo trip takes approximately one hour and a half. Sighting is guaranteed. If we have tough luck and do not succeed to find cetaceans on your trip, you can book another trip at no cost. Of course, we will do all we can to find the dolphins, but as they are wild animals and we cannot guarantee a 100%. Usually, we see dolphins on 95% of our trips.
To remember this experience back home later, we will make a video with underwater footage! After the trip, at the dolphin watching center, will provide you the chance to enjoy a cup of tea, a chat with the skippers and a peek on the raw footage recorded during the trip.
- This dolphin watching from Ferragudo takes 1,5 to 2 hours and besides the magical encounters with dolphins, you’ll cruise along the stunning coast of Portimão and Ferragudo;
- Sighting of dolphins is guaranteed: if we do not succeed in finding cetaceans on your trip, you can rebook it for free;
- Dolphin watching from Ferragudo is a real adventure as you never know beforehand what kind of species you’re gonna find;
- We’ll make a video with underwater footage to look at once you’re back at the dolphin watching center while enjoying a drink and a snack;
- Boarding of this dolphin watching from Ferragudo can be done either in the Marina of Portimão or Ferragudo;
- During the tour, there will be on-board commentary by an experienced skipper and marine biologist.
- Bring sunscreen, swimming gear and a towel;
- Safety briefing and life-jackets included;
- Food and drinks are not included, feel free to bring your own;
- Please check-in at the dolphin watching center in Ferragudo 20 minutes before departure;
- We’ll send you detailed tour operator information, including direct phone numbers and address, in your confirmation email.
Book now 1h 30m 40