Are you ready to go sailing in La Palma and to observe dolphins and whales?
Sailing in La Palma is an incredible experience for everyone, adults and children. This experience sailing in La Palma will take you on a cruise along the coast to observe whales and dolphins in their natural habitat. The observation of these magnificent marine mammals in their natural habitat is a moment that will stay forever in your memory. Sailing in La Palma takes about 3 hours and is done on our beautiful Bavaria 44 sailing boat from Tazacorta.
Enjoy the unique and unforgettable experience to observe whales and dolphins and get to know the west coast of La Palma a little bit better with its villages and natural caves along the cliffs. During this experience dolphin & coastal sailing in La Palma we will stop and give you the chance to enjoy the crystal clear water while snorkeling. Do you prefer to sunbathe on our deck? No problem! There is place enough in the sun, but we also have shaded areas.
To make sure you have everything you need, we will provide you with drinks (beer, wine, water, sodas etc.) and some snacks (fresh fruit, jam, cheese, olives, omelet and potatoes).
So what are you waiting for? Come together with the whole family and/or a group of friends and enjoy this dolphin & coastal sailing in La Palma together!
- During this dolphin & coastal sailing in La Palma you will get the unique and unforgettable chance to observe whales and dolphins and get to know the west coast of La Palma a little bit better;
- If you feel like a refreshment, take a dive into the crystal-clear ocean or do some snorkel (snorkel gear is available on board);
- Take fantastic pictures during this tour;
- Onboard commentary and safety briefing included by an experienced skipper.
- Bring sunscreen, swimming gear and a towel;
- Drinks and snacks are included;
- A two-way transfer is optional. Please mention you'd like to use this service in the notes upon booking and let us know your address so we can get in touch with rates and schedules;
- There's a bar on board to buy additional drinks or you can bring your own;
- Check-in should be done at the harbour of Tazacorte 30 minutes before departure;
- Detailed operator information, including phone number and address, is included on your confirmation email.