Dolphin & coastal sailing in Madeira
Are you ready to go sailing in Madeira along the coast and to observe the dolphins?
- 2,5-hour excursion sailing in Madeira takes you to discover the Southwest Coast of Madeira;
- We’ll also go out deeper in the Atlantic in search of whales and dolphins;
- Marine wildlife guaranteed; if not on first tour, go again!
- This excursion sailing in Madeira can be done all year round, depending on sea and weather conditions;
- Take a dive at the base of Cabo Girão to refresh;
- Is it cold and forgot your jacket? We can lend you a warm coat for your comfort;
- Enjoy our enchanting traditional sailing boat with a very cosy and familiar environment, extremely comfortable, suitable for all ages (has toilet and bar).
- Bring sunscreen, swimming gear and a towel;
- Safety briefing and life-jackets included;
- Includes one drink and additional snacks and drinks can be bought on board;
- Check-in should be done 20 minutes before departure;
- We’ll send you detailed operator information, including phone number and address, in your confirmation email.
Similar experiences in Madeira
Sailing boat charter in Madeira
On this sailing boat charter you can explore the amazing coastline of Madeira on a sailing boat...
Boat tour to Desertas Islands in Madeira
Discover Madeira's secret natural gem on this full-day boat tour to Desertas Islands with chanc...
Full day boat cruise in Madeira - Fajãs
This full day boat cruise in Madeira will take you on a relaxing day out to admire the rough an...
Whale and dolphin watching from Funchal
This boat tour with dolphin watching from Funchal will give you the unique experience to watch ...