Are you ready for a diving course in Formentera?
Are you on holidays in Ibiza
and would you like to learn how to dive in Formentera? This PADI open water diver course is the most popular dive program in the world
. During 4 to 5 days (390€) we will help you to obtain your diving course in Formentera with a PADI certificate
This diving course in Formentera is for non-divers who would like to discover the world below the surface and become real divers. During the diving experience in Formentera, you will learn the fundamentals of scuba diving from our professional dive instructors. All dive equipment and techniques are included.
The program consists of three parts:
- 5 theory lessons of 45/60 minutes
- 4 skills practice in the pool of 30 minutes
- 4 open water dives in the sea
Total duration of the course is 4 to 5 days.
If you want, you can also only do a half diver course (290€). The other half you will complete on you next holidays. In that case you will take 3 theory lessons, 2 skills practice in the pool and 2 open water dives in the sea.
This diving course in Formentera can be spread out over the holidays, taking into account your needs. The course is given by a professional PADI instructor. You will get an international PADI certification that is recognised all over the world. The certificate does not require renewal and allows you to dive in other dive centers and rent dive equipment.
We also have the option to add a photo session of your experience for 30€ per person extra. If you don't want to dive, you are also welcome to come along as a spectator on this exciting tour and do some snorkeling. Our instructors speak Spanish, English and Italian.
Do we have to convince you more? Diving in the turquoise waters is simply the best way to discover the beauty of this wonderful island. Experience this lifetime of intense adventure with us and take a diving course in Formentera.
- Under the supervision of experienced PADI instructors, you will learn all the basics and have a safe experience;
- We’re sure this experience is one of the most exciting and adventurous experiences during your holidays;
- This class is designed for beginners. Before going into the water, you'll have a theoretical introduction;
- Even if you do not want to dive, you’re welcome to come along on this exciting tour as a spectator and enjoy the stunning sights;
- Bring sunscreen, swimming gear and a towel;
- The minimum age is 8 years old;
- Food and drinks are not included, but feel free to bring your own;
- For this experience, an exceptional Cancellation Policy applies: If you cancel within 3 days, there is a 100% cancellation fee.
- To place your booking request, a full upfront payment is required.
- Detailed information about the diving school, including local phone number and address, are included in your confirmation email.
- All you need for diving is included: guide, wetsuit, full face masks, tanks, fins and snorkels;
- A two-way transfer is included. Please mention you'd like to use this service in the notes upon booking and let us know your address;