Kitesurfing in Esposende
Are you ready to go kitesurfing in Esposende?
- The kitesurf lesson in Esposende is just a “teaser”. This is a super fun experience for everyone who wants a first-hand try of kitesurfing. During this trial, you will experiencing the body drag. The body drag is a maneuver where you are being pulled by the kite in the water. Once you feel this pull you will know if kitesurfing is something for you or not. In these three hours kitesurfing you’ll get a short theory intro, learn about safety systems, equipment set up, launching and landing. In practice, you’ll learn piloting a small kite on the beach.
- The starter pack in Esposende aims at getting you up and moving on your board. In this kitesurfing course, you’ll be introduced to the the basic principles of kitesurfing. Besides the program of the 3 hour course, you’ll do some water relaunch, self rescue, waterstart and first riding attempt.
- The basic pack in Esposende is a more complete experience where you will learn basic principles, then go to a lesson in the water. You will also be able to have a first try at riding independently at the end.
- The Intermediate Pack in Esposende has the goal of getting you up and riding on your board, and to learn how to go upwind. In addition to the 6 hour course, this program includes riding with control.
- We can go to a perfect flat water lagoon, ideal for learning kitesurfing in Esposende as it’s very safe and shallow;
- As long as your body weight is at least 45 kg, no one is too young or old for this activity (we accept students from 14 years old).
- In the region of Esposende, you’ll find very consistent wind conditions for kitesurfing;
- Our friendly staff know all the secrets of kitesurfing in Esposende and will teach you personal tricks!
- This activity takes place in Restinga de Ofir. It is an accessible beach by boat so the exit is from our nautical center;
- This activity requires minimal physical fitness and requires basic swimming skills;
- Bring sunscreen, swimming gear and a towel;
- Includes experienced instructors, all equipment + wetsuit;
- Includes pick-up and drop off in Esposende area, so please share your location;
- Food and drinks are not included, feel free to bring your own or grab something at the local restaurant;
- Check-in should be done at the location provided on your ticket 15 minutes before departure (except for pick-ups);
- Detailed operator information, including local telephone numbers and addresses, are included on your confirmation email.
Send us an email if you'd like to book this experience to firstname.lastname@example.org!
Similar experiences in Porto
Private Cruise in the Douro Valley
If you’re on holidays in Porto, you should definitely visit the famous Douro Valley with its lu...
Private boat tour in the Douro Valley with lunch
For those of you looking for an experience to explore the region of the Douro on a stylish yac...
Full-day private boat tour in Porto
This full-day private boat tour in Porto is the best option to explore the surroundings of Port...
Private tour catamaran in Porto
For those of you that are on holidays in Porto and are looking for a unique way to explore this...