Are you ready for a cruise to Benagil and Ponta da Piedade?
If you’re visiting the Algarve
and would like to get to know as much of the region as possible, there is no other tour that is as complete as this boat trip! Starting from Portimão, this cruise to Benagil and Ponta da Piedade will take you from one highlight to the next during a full-day experience!
The meeting point for this complete boat tour in the Algarve is at the modern Marina in Portimão.
Come on board of the modern and comfortable catamaran where you can really relax and enjoy this 7-hour cruise to Benagil and Ponta da Piedade.
On this tour you can explore the most famous attractions of the Algarve in one go.
Let your local crew take you along the fascinating Algarve coastline. On board you can sit in the sun or the shade and use the sunbathing nets in the front to soak up the sunshine. There are also bathrooms on board as well as a bar, so you have all you need to enjoy a full day cruise along the beautiful coast.
During this boat trip we will pass by the most amazing world famous caves, grottos and rock formations. The highlight will be the famous Algar de Benagil,
and of course the impressive Ponta da Piedade in Lagos.
But we will also see many more famous beaches like Praia da Marinha, Dona Ana, Camilo and many more.
During lunchtime we will anchor in a secluded bay to enjoy a delicious lunch. You can choose between Chicken, vegetarian or vegan salad. During the break you can also take a refreshing dive in the crystal clear waters or use the available snorkeling equipment and SUP Boards to explore the coast even more.
If we’re lucky, we might even see some wild dolphins during this full-day boat tour! This cruise to Benagil and Ponta da Piedade is the perfect day tour for families and group of friends visiting the Algarve, so make sure to join now!
- Modern and luxurious boat with space in the shade and the sun;
- Get your cameras out, because the famous caves will provide for some great snapshots;
- Enjoy the view over the amazing coastline from a unique perspective;
- This experience is a good choice for families and groups of friends who are passionate about the ocean, nature and adventure;
- All sea experiences are subject to the weather and sea conditions. In case of bad conditions, we'll contact you to reschedule or arrange a refund;
- Detailed tour operator information, including local phone number and exact address, is included in your confirmation email;
- For safety reasons, it’s not permitted to bring your own drinks, sorry. Drinks and snacks can be bought on board;
- Please check-in 20 minutes before the start of the experience;
- We recommend bringing sunscreen, swimming gear, a hat and a towel;
- We have gear onboard to try some snorkeling;
- A safety briefing by a multilingual guide, insurance and life-jackets are included;
- A local captain will give you onboard commentary about the sights;
- Feel free to take a refreshing dive and enjoy a swim;