Crazy donut in Gran Canaria
Are you ready for this crazy donut in Gran Canaria?
Riding the crazy donut in Gran Canaria gives you a great adrenaline rush! During this experience, lots of fun and excitement are guaranteed! It’s probably the best activity to get a laugh kick! A trip on the crazy donut in Gran Canaria consists of a donut attached to a speed boat. A strong and resistant heavy-duty cord that’s about 5 metres long, will drag the donut along at high speed. We’re sure both adults and children will have lots of fun. Fly over the waves!
This experience starts from Anfi Beach and takes approximately 10 minutes. Everyone will sit in a reclined position and as soon as you think you sit comfortable, the adventure begins! The launch will move at high speed so that you will be able to make incredible jumps in the sea and to spin the donut too. Enjoy sliding over the sea surface and jumping over the waves! Show that you’re in control, fight against the sea and the waves so that you don’t fall in the water! While you being dragged at top speed you will be hanging on for dear life, screaming, crying and laughing ;-)
The only prerequisite is that you know how to swim (life jackets included). Crazy donut in Gran Canaria can be done individually or as a couple. We think however, it is much more fun with a friend, family or your partner. You won’t stop laughing, it will be an unforgettable experience, believe us! Enjoy a great sea adventure!
- Enjoy the view over the amazing coastline from a unique perspective;
- This experience can be done all year round, depending on the weather and ocean conditions;
- This experience is a good choice for families and groups of friends who are passionate about the ocean, nature and adventure;
- We’re sure this experience is one of the most exciting and adventurous experiences during your holidays;
- Smart and skilled staff, willing to provide you an unforgettable experience;
- We recommend bringing sunscreen, swimming gear, a hat and a towel;
- Please check-in 15 minutes before the start of the experience;
- Detailed tour operator information, including local phone number and exact address, is included in your confirmation email;
- You'll pay a deposit to place your booking request and pay the remaining once your booking is confirmed, with the tour operator
- A safety briefing by a multilingual guide, insurance and life-jackets are included;
Book ahead to guarantee your seat
Crazy donut in Gran CanariaSubmit your Inquiry