Coastal kayaking in Benidorm
Are you ready to go kayaking in Benidorm?
Are you on holidays in Benidorm and looking for something cool and fun to do? Can you imagine yourself taking pictures while paddling along the coast of Benidorm by kayak? Don’t look any further and come kayaking in Benidorm! During this kayaking in Benidorm, we will never leave the coastline. That means that this kayaking in Benidorm is ideal for beginners! Departing from Club Náutico de Benidorm you will be able to admire the beautiful skyline of Benidorm with Playa de Levante. We will also pass by some bays like the Almadrava and Tío Ximo and the path of Punta del Cabello, which is already inside the natural park of Sierra Frost. During kayaking in Benidorm, you will have to opportunity to escape the crowded beaches and discover some hidden places. You will be amazed by the contrast in summer! Once we arrived at this less crowded area you can take a dive into the sea or do some snorkeling in the pure and clean waters. Oh, and don’t forget to ask our friendly guide everything you would like to know. He is more than happy to tell you all about the area. Come and discover the most hidden places yourself while kayaking in Benidorm!
- Kayaking in Benidorm along the coast where you will get the opportunity to admire the beautiful skyline and hidden bays;
- This activity can be done all year round as long as the weather and sea conditions are suitable;
- This activity is perfect for beginners as we will always paddle along the coast;
- Take a dive into the crystal-clear waters if you’re getting hot or do some snorkeling;
- Live commentary by our local and friendly guide.
- Bring sunscreen, swimming gear, a towel and a hat;
- Safety briefing, instructions, guide and all the equipment included;
- Safety first! During this kayak tour in Benidorm it’s important to respect and follow the decisions of the guide;
- Drinks and food are not included, so feel free to bring your own;
- Please check-in at the kayak center 15 minutes before departure;
- Detailed information about the tour-operator, including his local phone number and address, will be mentioned in the confirmation email.
Book now 5h 50