Boat tour in Ria de Aveiro
Are you ready for an amazing boat tour in Aveiro?
The city of Aveiro is known for its beautiful lagoon and traditional salt production. During this boat tour in Aveiro, you can closely enjoy the icons of the Aveiro region such as Ponte da Barra, the fishermens port, the museum of Santo André, the lighthouse of Barra and a beautiful view over the amazing beaches of Aveiro.
Come aboard on our boat of 10 meters length, offering you the best boat tour in Aveiro, to explore the enchanting Ria de Alvor and go where the river flows to the Atlantic.
We are certain everyone will enjoy the scenery whilst relaxing. This Aveiro boat tour departs from Costa Nova Ilhavo to the end of the Ria de Aveiro. This tour will take about one hour and a half. Our boat can take up to 8 people. Grab a group of friends and family and let’s enjoy this boat tour in Aveiro!
- Stunning boat tour in Aveiro along the Ria de Alvor;
- Make fantastic pictures during this tour;
- This excursion is suitable for all ages so the whole family is welcome;
- Explore the enchanting Ponte da Barra, Jardim Oudinot and go where the river flows to sea.
- Access exclusive areas far from the busy touristic areas;
- On-board commentary and safety briefing included by experienced skipper.
- Bring sunscreen, swimming gear and a towel;
- Something warm may be smart too;
- Safety briefing and life-jackets included;
- Drinks and snacks are not available aboard. Feel free to bring your own drinks;
- Check-in should be done 15 min. before departure;
- Detailed operator information, including phone number and address, is included on your confirmation email.
Book now 1h 30m 25