Cliff boat tour in San Sebastian
Are you ready for this cliff boat tour in San Sebastian?
Are you on holidays in the Basque Country and looking for a nice experience at sea? With this cliff boat tour in San Sebastian you will get the opportunity to discover the hidden cliffs that are only visible from the sea! Grab this unique chance and climb on board of our Getari yacht to explore the basque coast!
The professional skipper will give you a warm welcome in the small port of San Sebastian. From there he will set sail towards Paseo Nuevo and Kursaal. You will pass the estuary of the Urumea and the beach of La Zurriola.
Turning on Cape Calabaca you can admire the stunning cliffs of San Sebastian. Following them, they will guide us to the legendary port of Pasajes with the most spectacular natural entrance of the entire Bay of Biscay. It’s like this place was frozen in time with its small fishermen's houses, a silent witness to the voyages of thousands of ships that have passed before it over the centuries.
Once we have visited the port of Pasajes, we will head West and anchor in a nice place for a swim, sunbathe and relax even more. During the tour, 1 drink and a freshly prepared pintxo are included. If you prefer, feel free to bring your own as well!
After this, we will heave up the anchor and head back to San Sebastian to give you a tour in La Concha Bay, Santa Clara island and Peine de los vientos and return to harbor. On board of our Getari charter there is a toilet available and there are seats in the sun and shade to provide great comfort!
The boat trip in San Sebastian takes 2 hours and the charter can take small groups of up to 9 people on board. So what are you waiting for? Tell your friends and/or family and discover the incredible cliffs with this boat tour in San Sebastian!
- Enjoy the view over the amazing coastline from a unique perspective;
- Get your cameras out, because the famous cliffs will provide for some great snapshots;
- Smart, young and skilled staff, willing to provide you an unforgettable experience;
- This experience will give you access exclusive areas far from the busy touristic areas;
- We recommend bringing sunscreen, swimming gear, a hat and a towel;
- You'll pay a deposit to place your booking request and pay the remaining once your booking is confirmed, with the tour operator
- Please check-in 20 minutes before the start of the experience;
- Detailed tour operator information, including local phone number and exact address, is included in your confirmation email;
- A local captain will give you onboard commentary about the sights;
- A safety briefing by a multilingual guide, insurance and life-jackets are included;
Book ahead to guarantee your seat
ClosedCliff boat tour in San Sebastian